Contribute to The Matt Mulvey Campaign...
We need new ideas, leadership and enthusiasm to bring all that is needed and deserved to the Plymouth-Norfolk Senate District. I want to be the one do this for us but I need your help. It will take considerable effort, time and money to make this campaign a success. Our goal is to achieve 1,000 donors - please help elect Matt Mulvey today.
Please see instructions below and mail a personal check payable to
Committee to Elect Matthias J. Mulvey to the following address *:
Committee to Elect Matthias J. Mulvey
28 Edgeworth Street
Weymouth, Massachusetts 02189
Please provide the following information along with your check:
* Employer ________________________________________
(if not employed, enter "none"; if self employed, enter "self")
* Occupation ______________________________________
(if not employed, enter "none")
If you prefer, you can click here to download a printable Word Document with all the required information to make a contribution.
*Individual contributions cannot exceed $500.00 in a calendar year. Corporate contributions are prohibited under state and federal election laws. Massachusetts Law, M.G.L. c.55 requires the name and residential address to be provided for all contributors who donate more than $50 in a calendar year. In addition, the occupation and employer is also required for persons who contribute $200 or more in a calendar year.
You can only donate to the Matt Mulvey Campaign if the following is true:
- You are not a foreign national who lacks permanent residence in the United States.
- This contribution is made from your own funds, and funds are not being provided to you by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- This contribution is not made from the funds of a corporation.
- (If this is an online contribution, or if you call in your credit card number) This contribution is made on a personal credit card for which you have the legal obligation to pay, and is not made either on a corporate or business entity card or on the card of another person.
- You are at least eighteen years old.
If you have any questions at all, please contact us.